Tuesday 24 March 2020

A kissing butterfly

A freesoul & itinerant ,
a little immatured though,
with juvenile fantasies & fickle ecstacies,
I was a butterfly...
just a little butterfly....

jumping from flower to flower ,
imbibed with my liberty,
swaying in the breezes,
I was an little innocent butterfly...

Ignorant about this multifaceted world,
and the colors on my skin,
as well as beauty on my chin,
ignoring  the lust in your eyes,
inebriated in my adoloscence,
I was just a crazy little innocent butterfly...

fighting through my throttles,
& enclosed inside a bottle,
forced through your lust,
ultimately,bit unfortunate as well,
biting the dust..
Now I am A kissing butterfly...

Lost in the gloom,
in a world almost doomed,
squandered & surrendered ,
As a fine wine,
Sipped by the worldly souls without a spine...
as a submissive soul,
I am The kissing Butterfly..

The sky is visible now,
but still looks dark,
I still can find myself in the mirror,
but not my spark,
The raindrops still taste salty to me,
but drizzles are agonising,
There are still the breezes to sway in,
but are pinching & traumatizing..

Running from this worldly souls,
voluntarily enclosing myself,
back into the gloom,
I was the crazy little innocent  but,
alas, A kissing butterfly...














No comments:

Post a Comment